Faith 4 A Cure has a 4-fold mission rooted in the CURE. We care. We unite people with people. We partner with researchers in order to provide the most current information for persons living with Sickle Cell Anemia in order to educate and spread awareness about this disease
#Roanoke Area #events
- Mar 28- April 1 #LocalEvents #RoanokeVA
- March/April Local Events #RoanokeVA
- Operation: Nation Infiltration
- The Roanoke Wedding Crawl for the SPCA!
- Bike Shorts Film Festival
- Easter Egg Hunts and Events
- Vinton History Museum
- Faith For A Cure
- Upcoming Events #RoanokeVA
- Recycled Regatta & Roanoke River Fest
- #MoversandshakersofRoanoke Fashion Show
Faith For A Cure
Faith 4 A Cure is a non-profit organization that focuses on the education and awareness of Sickle Cell Anemia.
Founder and Executive Director, Thomas Page, lost his oldest son, JonAnthony D. Page, due to complications from Sickle Cell Anemia in 2010. JonAnthony or "Prynce Charming", as he was called by friends and relatives, was 16 years old when he died. He left behind his two brothers, Tommy and Nari'k Page, also living with SCD. They and the over 100,000 others living in America with SCD need your help!