#Roanoke Area #events
- Mar 28- April 1 #LocalEvents #RoanokeVA
- March/April Local Events #RoanokeVA
- Operation: Nation Infiltration
- The Roanoke Wedding Crawl for the SPCA!
- Bike Shorts Film Festival
- Easter Egg Hunts and Events
- Vinton History Museum
- Faith For A Cure
- Upcoming Events #RoanokeVA
- Recycled Regatta & Roanoke River Fest
- #MoversandshakersofRoanoke Fashion Show
Vinton History Museum
210 East Jackson Avenue, PO Box 32
Call (540) 342-8634
Located in The Upson House on the corner of East Jackson Avenue and Maple Street in downtown Vinton, Virginia. Preserving the past for the future.
The Vinton Museum welcomes you to stop by and see Vinton's small town's treasure featuring: Military Hall, School Room, Music/Church Room, Dining Room, Art Gallery, Kitchen, Children's Room, Bedroom, Business Room and the Tool Room.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
10 am - 2 pm
(In inclement weather, museum is closed when Roanoke County Schools are)
Call for appointment for special group tours.
Spring 2017 Newsletter
Tue MArch 21~2 PM · Vinton War Memorial
Hosted by Vinton History Museum
Deedie Kagey, local history author, will tell about her latest book “From Bonsack to Blue Ridge: A Historical Perspective of Roanoke County and Botetourt
County Communities in Transition”.
TOWN OF VINTON'S ARBOR DAY CELEBRATION
THURSDAY APRIL 13
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FOR
VINTON HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Support the Vinton History Museum and create a lasting memory by purchasing a commemorative brick.