Healing, #Distancehealing #Reiki The Healing Frequency

Some people just choose not to believe. I choose to believe. I have seen this amazing healing from our very own Robert Pritchard from The Healing Frequency myself.
My partner who has Stage 4 Terminal Lung Cancer has had the honor of having a session with Rob.

I also have the honor of having Rob as a client of mine on Promote Commotion.

He drove down to Roanoke from Northern Virginia for a day and in her words, *I felt it*

He is a #ReikiMaster He is a Healer He is Amazing.
Most don't want to open their minds to hear about what he can do, most would rather stay in pain then think this is real.

I watched The Healer on TLC that started on Monday Nov 6 about Charlie Goldsmith who is also a healer. It took us through 3 different people who have pain in all degrees and then some.

I think this is an amazing way to show you what Charlie and Robert and even more all around our world can do. 

It works! It's Real! It is a gift from God.

Robert can help you. So please do your research and check out The Healing Frequency

You can visit him in Warrenton VA or you can have him call you to talk about options. Be a new you, or show a loved one a new way of life. I promise it will make a huge difference.

Watch the video of a portion of the show that Charlie Goldsmith is on and then call our very own Healer Rob at The Healing Frequency~

No comments: